By Cher Ming Tan,Wei Li,Zhenghao Gan,Yuejin Hou
Applications of Finite point tools for Reliability reviews on ULSI Interconnections offers a close description of the appliance of finite aspect tools (FEMs) to the examine of ULSI interconnect reliability. over the last twenty years the appliance of FEMs has turn into frequent and keeps to guide to an improved knowing of reliability physics.
To support readers take care of the expanding sophistication of FEMs’ functions to interconnect reliability, Applications of Finite aspect equipment for Reliability experiences on ULSI Interconnections will:
- introduce the main of FEMs;
- review numerical modeling of ULSI interconnect reliability;
- describe the actual mechanism of ULSI interconnect reliability encountered within the electronics undefined; and
- discuss intimately using FEMs to appreciate and increase ULSI interconnect reliability from either the actual and sensible standpoint, incorporating the Monte Carlo method.
A full-scale overview of the numerical modeling technique utilized in the examine of interconnect reliability highlights precious and memorable suggestions which have been built lately. Many illustrations are used during the publication to enhance the reader’s figuring out of the technique and its verification. genuine experimental effects and micrographs on ULSI interconnects also are included.
Applications of Finite aspect tools for Reliability reviews on ULSI Interconnections is an efficient reference for researchers who're engaged on interconnect reliability modeling, in addition to in case you need to know extra approximately FEMs for reliability functions. It offers readers an intensive figuring out of the functions of FEM to reliability modeling and an appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of varied numerical versions for interconnect reliability.
Read Online or Download Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering) PDF
Best quality control books
Speeded up trying out and Validation tools is a cross-disciplinary consultant that describes checking out and validation instruments and strategies through the product improvement approach. Alex Porter not just specializes in what info is required but in addition on what instruments can produce the knowledge in a well timed demeanour.
The main finished, up to date development venture administration approach absolutely revised for the newest applied sciences and criteria, overall development venture administration, moment variation offers a confirmed framework for finishing development jobs as distinctive, on time table, and inside price range. You’ll tips on how to plan, arrange, and keep an eye on every one level of a project—from initiation to close-out.
Reliability thought is of basic value for engineers and bosses interested in the manufacture of top quality items and the layout of trustworthy structures. with a view to make feel of the idea, even though, and to use it to genuine structures, an knowing of the elemental stochastic procedures is necessary.
Statistical research for the Reliability Engineering ProfessionalEffectively behavior reliability research utilizing the world’s best statistical software program. Reliability research with Minitab® outlines statistical recommendations and functions, explains the idea of chance, reliability research, and caliber development, and offers step by step guide at the use of Minitab.
- Bevölkerungsschutz: Notfallvorsorge und Krisenmanagement in Theorie und Praxis (German Edition)
- Mobile Schutzassistenz: Grundlagen, Entwurfsmethodik, Gestaltanforderungen (Advanced Studies Mobile Research Center Bremen) (German Edition)
- Safety Management in a Competitive Business Environment (Ergonomics Design & Mgmt. Theory & Applications)
- An Economic Analysis on Automated Construction Safety: Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence and 3D Printing
- Reliability Theory and Models: Stochastic Failure Models, Optimal Maintenance Policies, Life Testing, and Structures (Notes and reports in computer science and applied mathematics)
Additional resources for Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering)
Applications of Finite Element Methods for Reliability Studies on ULSI Interconnections (Springer Series in Reliability Engineering) by Cher Ming Tan,Wei Li,Zhenghao Gan,Yuejin Hou