By Roman Pichler
The First advisor to Scrum-Based Agile Product Management
In Agile Product administration with Scrum, leading Scrum advisor Roman Pichler makes use of real-world examples to illustrate how product vendors can create profitable items with Scrum. He describes a vast diversity of agile product administration practices, together with making agile product discovery paintings, making the most of emergent specifications, developing the minimum marketable product, leveraging early purchaser suggestions, and dealing heavily with the advance team.
Benefitting from Pichler’s wide adventure, you’ll learn the way Scrum product possession differs from conventional product administration and the way to prevent and conquer the typical demanding situations that Scrum product vendors face.
- Understanding the product owner’s position: what product vendors do, how they do it, and the impressive implications
- Envisioning the product: creating a compelling product imaginative and prescient to impress and advisor the group and stakeholders
- Grooming the product backlog: managing the product backlog successfully even for the main advanced items
- Planning the discharge: bringing readability to scheduling, budgeting, and performance judgements
- Collaborating in dash conferences: understanding the product owner’s position in dash conferences, together with the dos and don’ts
- Transitioning into product possession: succeeding as a product proprietor and setting up the function within the enterprise
This e-book is an crucial source for somebody who works as a product proprietor, or expects to take action, in addition to executives and coaches drawn to constructing agile product management.
Read Online or Download Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) PDF
Similar software development books
Streamline software program improvement with Jenkins, the preferred Java-based open resource device that has revolutionized the way in which groups take into consideration non-stop Integration (CI). this whole consultant indicates you ways to automate your construct, integration, free up, and deployment strategies with Jenkins—and demonstrates how CI can prevent time, cash, and lots of complications.
Reference MWAPI indicates readers how you can boost strong home windows purposes utilizing the leading edge M Windowing purposes Interface (MWAPI). This publication makes use of a number of tables, illustrations, pattern courses, photos and discussions to illustrate how prime quality graphical person interface purposes are created utilizing a expertise that insulates the person from the intricacies and complexities of any specific home windows surroundings.
Largely one among the simplest sensible publications to programming, Steve McConnell’s unique CODE entire has been assisting builders write larger software program for greater than a decade. Now this vintage ebook has been absolutely up-to-date and revised with modern practices—and 1000s of recent code samples—illustrating the paintings and technological know-how of software program building.
There's wide govt study on cyber defense technological know-how, know-how, and functions. a lot of this examine might be transferred to the non-public region to assist in product improvement and the development of protecting measures opposed to cyber struggle assaults. This examine isn't generally publicized.
- The Essence of Software Engineering: Applying the SEMAT Kernel
- Guide to Advanced Software Testing, Second Edition
- Auf der Fährte von C#: Einführung und Referenz (Xpert.press) (German Edition)
- Model Driven Engineering and Ontology Development
- Automotive SPICE in Practice: Surviving Implementation and Assessment (Rockynook Computing)
- Data Binding with Windows Forms 2.0: Programming Smart Client Data Applications with .NET (Microsoft Windows Development Series)
Extra resources for Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn))
Agile Product Management with Scrum: Creating Products that Customers Love (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) by Roman Pichler